The Bush Chapel Woodlands of Marburg
Compiled by Susanne Ruys
A little church, built in 1885, is moved from its original site in Tallegalla to a new location in Marburg in 1901 and from there in 2006 to its present location at Woodlands of Marburg where it is now restored as a wedding chapel. A story well worth recording.
This booklet tells about the first Catholic settlers who built the church and about the families that looked after it for more than a century. It also explains the connection between Marburg, the chapel and Woodlands.